St. James Episcopal Church Annual Spring Auction!
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019 (6 pm – 8 pm)
St. James Annual Auction is a live and silent auction event that supports the operation of St. James Parish and its numerous outreach programs to those in need in surrounding communities. It’s an exciting night to be in Groveland and we warmly invite you to participate.
This year we have a featured item that may be of interest to folks outside our area, so we will be accepting sealed bids for Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s recording your voicemail message. For more information about this unique auction item, please click here!
The Golden Ticket Raffle offers an opportunity to have first pick of select live auction items. For just $10 per entry, you will be able to choose from the items in GOLD below – with no competition! To purchase Golden Ticket Raffle Entries, please contact Jess Hinchliffe. The Golden Ticket Raffle drawing will take place on May 26. Winners will be contacted for selection and item pickup.
Check out some of the items from the 2019 St. James Auction below. This list will be updated as we get closer to the auction, so be sure to check back periodically!
- Red Sox Tickets – (Tuesday 6/25/19 game vs Chicago White Sox)
- NE Patriots Tickets (Stay tuned for more information)
- Fall on Frye Vacation Package (5 days in a cottage on beautiful Frye Island, Maine during peak leaf peeping season)
- Bishop on Your Phone (Bishop Michael Curry)
- Passes to Georgetown’s Goats-2-Go Goat Snuggle classes (and yes, children can attend!!)
- Legal Estate Planning Package for Spouses or Partners
- Homemade Italian Meal for Four
- Merrimack Valley Ice Cream Bonanza (AKA an “Ice Cream Crawl”)
- Homemade Soup by Alice Claps
- Professional Family Portrait package
- Foursome at Far Corners Golf in West Boxford
- S’mores and More Family Fire Pit package
- Tickets to the North Shore Music Theater’s production of Disney’s Freaky Friday
- Designer Lap Quilt
- Dog Boarding with Bob Rocheleau
- Made to order Strawberry Kiwi Pineapple Trifle
- Georgetown Theatre Workshop Tickets (Two tickets for any show)
- Tickets for 4 to the Skywalk Observatory in Boston
- Candlepin Bowling
- Yard Work (4 Guys/3 Hours)
- Candlelit dinner for 2 at one of St. James’ famous Bean Suppers
- Assorted Wines and Wine baskets
- Gift cards to your favorite local stores and restaurants
- And so much more!
If you will be needing childcare, please contact the church office and let us know! email: email@example.com
If you are looking to donate a special item to this auction, please complete a donation form. To download a copy , please click on this donation form link: Auction Donation form. The deadline for donations is Tuesday May 28th, during office hours. Thank you!!!
Contact information is as follows:
Cheryl – firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda – email@example.com
St. James Episcopal Church
119 Washington Street
Groveland, MAS 01834
Or by email to:
Bids must be received by 12:00 Noon on Friday, May 31, 2019.
The highest sealed bid will establish the minimum bid for the live auction and will be the winning bid if no further bids are made.
Anyone who would like to make a sealed bid should send their name, mailing address, email address and phone number and the amount of their bid. Also, please indicate if you want to continue to bid on the item by phone during the live auction. Several bid takers will be available to take bids by phone from the top sealed bid participants. Someone from St. James will contact you Saturday morning to confirm and explain how the the phone bidding will proceed.
Minimum Bid – We are in no way qualified to assign a minimum value to this unique, priceless acquisition truly fit for the queen (pause for a moment and imagine that). Whether you want to burnish your own Episcopal street cred or give an unforgettable gift to celebrate an installation, ordination, consecration or anniversary, bear in mind that there are people across the country and beyond who would also cherish this. So, be savvy but competitive, be generous, and remember, Prince Harry might be shopping for something special for his Grandmum.